In a welcomed move the team have decided to use the profits generated toward a worthwhile educational project.
Orcanauts NFT Project set for Launch
Orca will officially launch its Orcanauts NFT project with a two-phase minting process. The majority of the revenue will also be used exclusively for DeFi education for children.
The team announced on November 25th via their official Medium that the two-phase mint will take place at orcanauts.orca.so. Phase I will begin at 16:00 UTC on November 27th; with Phase II beginning later the same day at 24:00 UTC. The team went on to confirm that they will be dedicating the revenue toward a cause they believe in.
“75% of the mint revenues from Orcanauts will be donated to Aflatoun to develop a DeFi curriculum for kids worldwide.” The announcement goes on to say, “The remaining 25% will go to the artist. So all those who wade into the water in search of an Orcanautical companion, can do so for a good cause!”
This will of course be welcomed by the general crypto community who will understand it as another move to invite further adoption and encourage education for forthcoming generations.
With Orcanuats being a community focused project Phase I will be restricted for its users and to qualify you will have made a swap or provided liquidity on the Orca DEX at any point before 24:00 UTC on November 25th. Those that qualify will be able to mint at a slightly discounted price of 0.6 SOL, but only 2,000 Orcanauts will be minted at this juncture.
Phase II will be officially open to all of Solana, this is where the whale’s share of the minting will occur with the remaining 7,960 able to minted at a price of 0.7 SOL.
What is Orca?
Orca is the easiest way to exchange cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain. Here, you can exchange tokens with minimal transaction fees and lower latency than any DEX on Ethereum, all while knowing that you’re getting a fair price. Additionally, you may provide liquidity to a trading pool to earn a share of trading fees.
Where to find Orca:
Source : solana.news
Founded in 2020, solana News is the leading media platform covering decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Binance Smart Chain (solana). We cover a wide range of blockchain news revolving mainly around the DeFi sector of the crypto markets. solana News aims to inform, educate and share information with the global investment community through our website, social media, newsletters, podcasts, research, and live ask me anything (AMA). Our content reaches hundreds of thousands of global investors who are active in the solana DeFi space.
solana NEWS is a private news network. All posts posted by this user belong 100% to solana.news All rights are reserved to Solana NEWS.