Heaven Land’s IDO to go Live on Magic Eden and Cropper

After the two private sale rounds in February and March—which sold 40 million $HTO tokens for 4.5 million USDC—it’s time for the public sale.

$HTO’s Imminent Double IDO

Solana metaverse Heaven Land launches its Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on two major launchpads – Magic Eden and Cropper’s Fertilizer

The virtual reality project announced the dual launch on April 23 via Medium. The $HTO token public sale will take place on May 4 on Magic Eden and on May 5 on Cropper. Those interested in Magic Eden’s sale will have to buy Loyalty NFTs to get the token. To participate in Cropper’s sale, investors need to get whitelisted before May 5 but can purchase the tokens directly.

“IDO is coming… We were in contact with several IDO platforms and quite extensively discussed how to allow you to buy HTO tokens without any need to study some cumbersome tutorials on how to do it,” explained the team on Medium. “80% of HTO tokens will be distributed through an NFT sale, the remaining 20% through the Cropper Fertilizer IDO platform.”

platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-4&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfX0%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1520335098499018752&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.web3wire.news%2Fpost%2Fheaven-land-s-ido-to-go-live-on-magic-eden-and-cropper&sessionId=81d7f936d3a46a0552e25fbfef7fb3e15bcc7f65&theme=light&widgetsVersion=c8fe9736dd6fb%3A1649830956492&width=550px

$HTO tokens will serve as the main currency in the Heaven Land metaverse. They will also double as governance tokens for the Heaven Land´s Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). After the IDO, the team will create an HTO-USDC liquidity pool on Raydium and launch a $HTO staking system. Users will need to own parcels—NFT land plots—in Heaven Land to be able to stake.

Source: Heaven Land is a futuristic city placed in a gravitational cylinder in Earth’s orbit.

Magic Eden’s Sale Details

Location: Magic Eden Launchpad | IDO Guidelines

Supply: 7,500 Loyalty NFTs | Price: 2.50 SOL | To Raise: 18,750 SOL

Whitelist: May 4 17:20 UTC | Public Sale: May 4 18:20 UTC

Cropper’s Sale Details

Location: Fertilizer Launchpad | IDO Guidelines

Supply: 2,666,666 HTO | Price: 0.15 USDC | To Raise: 400,000 USDC

Whitelist: May 1 14 UTC – May 5 14 UTC | Public Sale: May 5 16 UTC – May 8 16 UTC 

What is Heaven Land:

Heaven Land is a place in the Earth’s Orbit where everyone can live – it’s open, social, persistent, and provides users with tools to interact, experience, improve and monetize their property. It builds a virtual reality platform on Solana, where $HTO tokens serve as the main currency in the metaverse. 

Where to find Heaven Land:

Website | Twitter | Medium

What is Magic Eden: 

Magic Eden is the leading NFT platform on Solana. It facilitates the buying, selling, and minting of NFTs and holds over 90% market share for secondary trading volume on Solana.

Where to find Magic Eden:

Website | Twitter 

What is Cropper:

Cropper is an automated market maker (AMM) built on Solana, which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity, and new features for earning yield. Cropper also has a launchpad for new projects called Fertilizer 2.0.

Where to find Cropper:

Website | Twitter | Medium | Docs |

Source : web3wire.news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.