Ahmad & Danial Abbasi are the co-founders of Syndica, a Web 3.0 blockchain infrastructure company focused on the Solana ecosystem.
- 00:35 – Background in Crypto
- 02:09 – Why Solana over other platforms?
- 04:10 – User Experience and Web 3.0
- 06:16 – What is Syndica?
- 08:54 – Syndica and Web 3.0
- 12:33 – Syndica’s focus on infrastructure
- 14:36 – Differentiating from other providers
- 16:55 – Syndica and the data
- 18:29 – Their user base
- 20:03 – Plans on offering validator services?
- 22:05 – Best practices for building on Solana
- 24:49 – How should new developers approach web 3.0?
- 28:16 – Storage
- 33:03 – Interesting projects in the ecosystem
- 37:53 – Solana Hackathon
- 39:19 – What would you love to see built on Solana?
The information on this podcast is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose.The information contained in or provided from or through this podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice.The information on this podcast is general in nature and is not specific to you, the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this podcast without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisor.
BSCN is aiming to become the leading media coverage platform around the Binance Smart Chain Ecosystem. With a strong focus towards Content Quality, Decentralized platforms, Hot topics in the market, Informative and education sources and guidance in how to be more aware around unreliable crypto projects.